Cardinal Scale’s new CenterPoint series Tank and Hopper Weighing Systems utilize double-ended shear beam stainless steel load cells with center load design for optimum efficiency in mixing, blending, batching, inventory control, and general weighing.
Manufactured entirely at Cardinal’s factory in Webb City, MO, the bolt-in-place mounting assembly with articulating top plate makes them ideal for indoor or outdoor weighing applications. Available in three or four legged mounting assemblies with mild or stainless steel stands and self-checking sliding pin design, the Cardinal CenterPoint load cell kits may be combined with one of Cardinal’s state-of-the-art 200 series weight indicators for a complete digital weighing system.
Ideal for new installations or conversions, each kit comes complete with three or four stainless steel IP68 load cells, your choice of mild or stainless steel mounting assemblies, 30 feet of load cell cable, and one stainless steel junction box.
Features and Benefits
* Environmentally-sealed, USA-made stainless steel load cells
* Self-checking, low-profile mounting assemblies bolt directly to floor and tank
* Light to heavy capacity mounting assemblies available
* Ideal for new installations or conversions
* Rugged bolt-in-place hardware design
* System capacities up to 200,000 pounds