Just enter how many feet of load cell cable you need in the quantity box. Add to cart, enter your information and we'll process your order. The freight charge listed in the cart is a rough estimate (see below).
Smaller quantities should display fairly accurate freight amounts in the shopping cart. After your item ships you will get the final invoice copy that shows the actual freight costs, any sales taxes charged, and the total charges. Our standard shipping method is UPS Ground for smaller quantities. Larger quantities, usually above 1000 ft may ship on a pallet via LTL.
If you're curious about what your actual freight costs will be, just email customer service and they can get you a ballpark quote before you place your order.
EL147HE: 6-Wire Load Cell Cable
• Designed for use in hostile environments
• Polyurethane jacketing provides superior chemical and abrasion resistance
• RFI and EMI protected with foil overbraid shield
• Unmatched durability, yet extremely flexible
• All conductors are industry-standard color coded
• Diameter— EL147HE: 0.32" (8.1 mm)
• The 6-wire cable is best suited for longer runs where remote sense lines can be used
• Temperature rating -30°C to 80°C (-22°F to 176°F)
PART # DESCRIPTION - CONTINUOUS FEET (M) EL147HE
15520 ....... 100 ft ...(30.5) .......6-Conductor Hostile Environment Cable
15521 ....... 250 ft ...(76.2) .......6-Conductor Hostile Environment Cable
15522 ....... 500 ft ...(152.4) .....6-Conductor Hostile Environment Cable
15523 ....... 1,000 ft (304.8) .....6-Conductor Hostile Environment Cable
15496 .......Custom Length ....... 6-Conductor Hostile Environment Cable