Call: (919) 776-7737
The IQ plus 590-DC digital weight indicator with full keypad takes portability to a whole new level. Running on C-cell alkaline batteries, this handy indicator allows operation in practically any location. This indicator tops its rivals in ease of use and performance. It features a battery life in excess of 300 hours, and a unique configurable standby mode that conserves battery power.
The IQ plus 590-DC has a superior battery life of over 300 hours, meaning weeks or months of worry free operation! And with a stainless steel NEMA 4X/IP66 enclosure, you can rely on top performance in any environment. It's the perfect solution for outdoor weighing systems, portable warehouse scales, and material handling applications.
The IQ plus 590-DC's prominent LCD display shows up to six numerals in large one-inch digits for easy character recognition. When left idle, the unit prolongs battery life by using a configurable standby mode.
• NEMA 4X/IP66–rated stainless steel enclosure
• Large 1" (24.5 mm), six–digit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
• 6–button operation
• Power for four 350 ohm load cells or eight 700 ohm load cells
• Configurable units multiplier
• Supports 4– and 6–wire load cell connections
• EDP port for full duplex, RS–232 communications
• Powered by 6 "C" cell alkaline batteries for complete portability (batteries not included)
• AC adapter for 115 or 230 VAC power
• Configurable standby mode that saves battery life
• RATTLETRAP® three–stage digital filtering
• Piece count mode
PART # .... DESCRIPTION
52485 IQ plus 590-DC battery powered with 230 VAC wall adapter
52486 IQ plus 590-DC battery powered with 115 VAC wall adapter
66728 IQ plus 590-DC CE marked (voltage adapter sold separately