Your Top Choice for Scales!
Call: (919) 776-7737
Cambridge Scale Works, Inc. has been building high quality scales for more than two decades in Western Chester County, Pennsylvania and high quality scales and electronics for nearly a decade in Western Maryland. These expansions were necessary to accommodate the growing product line including the Classic 660 heavy duty floor scale. The Classic 660 is available in a wide range of standard sizes and capacities. There are also large floor scales available in this model as well.
Cambridge Scale Works reputation for "over-building" stems from their experience in the service end of the scale business. That experience gave the manufacturer a unique insight into what can cause scales to fail. Cambridge has taken that experience and applied design and manufacturing measures to combat those flaws.
They have also considered routine calibration and maintenance of their scales during the engineering process, yielding convenient service access into each of their scales. That is why Cambridge is confident in describing their warehouse scales as the toughest, best built scales and electronics in the industry. Call us today (919) 776-7737 to get one of these heavy duty floor scales quoted today.
• 1 Part in 5,000 Accuracy (NTEP)
• 1 Part in 10,000 Accuracy (Non-NTEP)
• Heavy Structural Tubular Steel Construction
• Heavy Diamond Tread Deck Plate
• Top Access Plastic NEMA 4x Junction Box
• Top Access Leveling
• Stainless Steel Captive Ball Leveling Feet
• 150% Overload Protection
• 100% End Loading Capacity
• Low Profile Design Allows Easy Incline Ramping
• Eye-Bolt Holes for Easy Set-Up and Moving
• 20 Foot Shielded Indicator Cable
• Shielded signal and load cell cables protected inside tubular steel frame.
• Shock Load Protection
• Four Internally Mounted
Shear Beam Load Cells:
1) NTEP Certified-5,000 Division
2) Class III/IIIL
3) Environmentally Protected
4) IP 67 Water Resistant Rated
• Remote junction box
• Harsh environment package
• Fork lift package
• Easy incline ramps
• Bumper guards
• Pit forms
• Indicator/Printer stands
• Locator brackets