Call: (919) 776-7737
Rinstrum X320 combines innovation in industrial design and engineering excellence to create an instrument that is ideal for use in food processing, automotive, chemical or pharmaceutical applications or applications that require reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions.
The use of a capacitive keyboard allows the front panel to be constructed as a single piece. The Rinstrum X320 keypad senses an operator’s finger, whether gloved or not, from the inside of the enclosure. There are no moving parts to wear out, no glue to deteriorate and no keypad tails to fail due to vibration or corrosion. The strength of the single front fascia increases the durability of the instrument, protecting the LCD and electronics from external impacts.
The magnetically coupled opto-link on the front panel provides a convenient temporary connection to a laptop for:
• Transfer of setup and calibration information
• Download of software upgrades
• No need to access rear of the indicator
Constructed of a high tech plastic alloy that is
· Food grade
· Chemical resistant
· Temperature resistant
· Impact resistant
Double ‘o’ ring seal which provides superior performance over traditional stainless steel enclosures.
IP69K rating: the industry’s highest environmental protection rating - designed to withstand cleaning with high pressure water jets (1400psi) at high temperatures (up to 80°C) from multiple angles.
Built-in check weigh function – with 3 coloured high intensity LEDs
Isolated outputs - Over, Under, Pass. High side driver up to 400mA, allowing direct connection to PLCs and external actuators to be driven directly
Customizeable - Programmable function key and configurable printing
The design - sealed and tough
· Double O ring to seal the outer housing
· Single piece front panel to protect the display and avoid leaks
· Capacitive keys with no moving parts
· No glued membrane to fail
· No traditional keypad to damage
· No external parts using adhesive
· Sturdy design with enhanced wall strength
· The material - high tech composite alloy