Call: (919) 776-7737
The Seca 222 height rod is designed specifically for wall mounting. This measuring rod is aligned to work exactly to the millimeter from head to toe. Its broad measuring slide and heel positioner are professional prerequisites. The telescopic measuring rod ensures that the result can be easily read at eye level even for the tallest patient. When not in use, the measuring slide can be folded down for safety. Please note, the seca 222 height rod is available as a cm version OR cm/inch version. Please specify which version you need when ordering.
Abrasion resistant dial
Fine, high-contrast printed dial
Foldable head positioner
Adjustable head positioner
Easy to read
Measuring range measuring rod: 2 - 90 inch / 6 - 230 cm
Graduation measuring rod: 1/8 inch / 1 mm
Dimensions (WxHxD): 12.1 x 91.3 x 11.3 inch / 308 x 2,320 x 286 mm
Dimensions when folded (WxHxD): 12.1 x 52.0 x 11.3 inch / 308 x 1,320 x 286 mm
Net Weight: 2.4 lbs / 1.1 kg
Wall mounting required: Yes
Height-measuring instruments from seca make measuring easy, fast and precise.
1. The patient stands barefoot (if possible) with his/her back to the wall.
2. With feet together, ensure the heels are touching the wall.
3. The body is erect and centered on the measuring rod.
4. Confirm the corner of the eyes and the top of the ears are level (Frankfurt Line).
5. To measure, the user places the headpiece against the scalp and locks it.