Have you seen the latest pricing and billing strategies utilized by large shipping carriers like FedEx®, UPS® and DHL®? In order to more accurately reflect billable weight, these large freight carriers are now determining shipment pricing based on either dimensioning or actual weight — whichever is greater. If you’re shipping quite a few boxes each day, that can mean a lot of extra fees and/or extra time measuring boxes with a tape measure.
Fortunately, Rice Lake now offers the iDimension™ 100 which is the fastest solution for calculating NTEP Certified dimensions of boxes, flats, polybags, tubes and other irregular-shaped packages.
This out-of-the-box solution ensures freight compliance and deters revenue loss from miscalculated dimensions in retail, office and shipping environments. With the operator display directly attached and no PC interface required, iDimension 100 delivers instant dimensions with a quick and easy setup.
– Calculates NTEP Certified dimensions in 0.2 seconds
– No moving parts, no special handling
– Quick assembly—includes all necessary hardware and tools
– No PC interface required to set up, configure or manually enter dimensions into 3rd party software
– Interfaces with NTEP Certified shipping scales and select Rice Lake indicators via USB connection
– Take measurements to a new dimension with the iDimension 100.
– Simply open, assemble and display dimensions. Instantly.
By adding the iDimension 100 to your warehouse you can ultimately save money and time, leading to more productivity and profitability for your company. For more information, please visit our website or contact us a (919) 776-7737.